0 of 14 questions completed
You have already completed this quiz. You cannot start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 14 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1) Find the distance travelled by a car whose average speed is 6.5km/h if the journey lasts for 2 hours.
2) Find the distance travelled by a car whose average speed is 9km/h if the journey lasts 30minutes:
3) Find the distance travelled by a car whose average speed is 6.5km/h if the journey lasts for minutes.
4) Find the distance travelled by a car whose average speed is 6.5km/h if the journey lasted for 3 days.
5)The average speed of a train in the onward journey is 25% more than that in the return journey. The train halts for one hour on reaching the destination. The total time taken for the complete to and fro journey is 17 hours, covering a distance of 800 km. what is the speed of the train in the onward journey? ( leave answer to 2 decimal places)
6)Two passenger trains A and B,300km apart start towards each other at the same time. They meet after 2 hours .if train B travels 8/7 as fast as train A.What is the speed of each train
Train A= km/h and Train B= km/h
7)Change 5m/s = ____________km/h
8) Change 56km/h =__________cm/s
9) A car travelling at 200km/h goes through a distance of 150m. Calculate in seconds the time a passenger on the car spends on the journey.
10) A motorist travelled 20km at an average speed of 15km/h. If he made the return journey at an average speed of 30km/h, find the average speed of the whole journey.
11) Walking at the rate of 4 km/h a man covers a certain distance in 2.5hours. How much time will be taken by the man to cover the same distance, if he cycles at 12 km/h?
6) A bus covers a certain distance in 50 minutes, if it runs at a speed of 54 km/hr. What must be the speed of the bus in order to reduce the time of journey to 40 minutes?
13) A motor car starts with the speed of 70 km/hr with its speed increasing every two hours by 10 km/hr. In how much time will it cover a distance of 345 km?
14) A boy travelled by train which moved at the speed of 30 km/h. He then boarded a bus which moved at the speed of 40 km/h to reach his destination. The entire distance covered was 100km and the entire duration of the journey was 3 hours. Find the distance he travelled by bus.