0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed this quiz. You cannot start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1) In a business, if Abel can earn $ 7500 in 2.5 years, find the unit rate of his earning per month
2) If Daniel can prepare 2 gallons of juice in 4 days, how many cups of juice can he prepare per day?if the are 16 cups in a gallon?
= cups of juice
3) A man estimates that the cost of printing some programmes for a seminar will be $10.00 per 100 programmes. How much will it cost to print 25000 programmes?
4) A screw is being driven into a piece of wood. At the start there is 44mm of the screw above the surface of the wood. For every turn of the screw driver, the screw moves 2.2mm into the wood. What is the length of screw above the wood after 15 turns?
5)If 25cm3 of a quantity of marbles has a mass of 450g, calculate the density of the marbles in kg/m3.
6) A car consumes 100litres of fuel within a distance of 250km. What is the rate of fuel consumption in km/l?
7)Water flows from a tap into an empty cylinderical jar at the rate of 22πcm3 per second. At what time will the tap fill the cylinder with a volume of 66π?
8)A piece of iron has a volume of 15cm3 and a mass of 27g. Calculate the density of iron in:
a) g/cm3 b) kg/m3
a) = g/cm3
b) = kg/m3
9)Darryl left the White House and traveled toward the ferry office at an average speed of 25 mph. later Jacob left traveling in the opposite direction with an average speed of 35 mph. After Darryl had traveled for four hours they were 170 mi. apart. How long did Jacob travel?
10)A diesel train left the station at the same time as a freight train. The trains traveled in opposite directions. The freight train traveled at a speed of 34 mph. After 13 hours they were 793 mi. apart. How fast did the diesel train travel?