0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed this quiz. You cannot start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1)Daniel and Kimberly share money in the ratio 1:2. If Daniel’s share is $150, what is the value of Kimberly’s Share?
Kimberly’s Share is $
2) Two lengths of a pipe are in the ratio 4:5. If the longer pipe is 45 cm, what is the length of the shorter pipe?
The shorter pipe is cm
3)A school excursion required two teachers per 25 students. How many students can attend the excursion if six of the teachers are available to supervise?
4) Businesses decide to keep the ratio of cost to profit at 7:5.For cost of $560 what should be the profit?
5) Sand and cement for mortar between the bricks are mixed in the ratio 4:1. How much sand should be mixed with 8 parts cement?
6) If Tom and Martha shared the housework in the ratio 3:2 and Martha spent 40 minutes of the day cleaning the house, how many minutes of the day did Tom spend on his share of the housework if they work at the same pace?
7)Zara, Kevin and Pita invested $4500,$600 and $6600 respectively in their business and plan to share the profit in the same ratio Zara earned $900 in the first month as profit. Calculate the total profit made by the business in the first month
8) Laura is 2 inches taller than Rebecca. Max is 4 inches taller than Rebecca. The total height for the three girls is 150 inches. How tall is Rebecca?
9) The angles of a triangle are in the ratio of 2:3:1. If the triangle is a right angle, what is the size of the smallest angle?
10) The ratio of advertisement to television show is 2:7. There are 6 minutes, 40 seconds of advert. If a person starts watching at 4:30pm what time will they have finished watching the show including the advert?