0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed this quiz. You cannot start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1)The ratio of the number of boys and girls in a college is 7 : 8. If the percentage increase in the number of boys and girls be 20% and 10% respectively, what will be the new ratio?
2) Salaries of Ray and Gorge are in the ratio 2: 3. If the salary of each is increased by $4000, the new ratio becomes 40: 57. What is s Gorges salary?
3) In a bag, there are coins of 25p, 10p and 5p in the ratio of 1: 2 : 3. If there are $30 in all, how many 5 p coins are there?
4) If three numbers in the ratio 3 : 2: 5 be such that the sum of their squares is 1862, the middle number will be
5) There are 200 registered members of a Sports Club. The ratio of female to male members of the Club is 3:7.
1)How many member of the group are female?
2) What percentage of the members is male?
1) = females
2) = %
6) How will $105 be shared between Jack, Ken and Aaron; if Jack gets double of what Ken gets, and Ken gets double of what Aaron
Ratio of Jack, Ken and Aarons share is $ : $ :$
7) In a compound house, the ratio of the number of males to that of the females is 4: 3. If there were 20 males less and 10 females less, then the ratio would have been 5 : 4. How many people were there in the complex?
8) Jones divides $567 among his three children Sam, Ron and Gary in such a way that Sam gets 5 four-times of what Ron gets and Ron gets 2.5 times of what Gary gets. Find what each child got.
The ratio of Sam, Ron and Gary share is $ : $ : $
9) In a certain town, the ratio of left-handed people to right-handed people is 2:9. How many right-handed people would you expect to find in a group of 132 people?
10) A recipe to make lasagna for 6 people uses 300 grams of minced beef. How much minced beef would be needed to serve 8 people?