Read the questions carefully and solve.
0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed this quiz. You cannot start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1)Find the rate if Brian invests £6,000 for 2 years and earns £550 as interest. (Give your answer to 2 decimal places).
2) Find the number of years Sally paid back her loan of £15,200 at a rate 3.2% if her interest was £4,000. (Give your answer to the nearest whole number).
3) Find the principal amount which will earn an interest of £250 at a rate of 12% for 3 years.
4) Hannah invested £780 for 21/2 years and earned an interest of £50. Find the rate at which the principal was invested
5) Lisa borrowed an amount of money at a rate of 4% per annum for 5 years and earned an interest of £660. Find the principal amount she borrowed.
6) Alicia wanted a new set of furniture for her living room and borrowed money from her company’s mutual account. She was given £9,050 at a rate of 7% for an interest of £770. Find how long she will take to repay the loan? (Give your answer to the nearest whole number).
7) Mary had a loan of £4,500 for 2 years and the interest calculated was £450. Find the rate at which the loan was given.
8) Ellis is a loan officer in a bank. He gave Mrs Ryan a loan of £2,500 at a rate of 3% with an interest of £375. Find how long it took Mrs Ryan to pay off her loan.
9) An amount of £125 at a rate of 3% at an interest rate of £11.25. Find the number of years for loan repayment?
10) Alicia and Belinda borrowed $3000 and $3500 respectively at the same rate of simple interest for 3 years. If Belinda paid $150 more interest than Alicia, find the rate of interest per annum.