0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed this quiz. You cannot start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1) Half of a number.
2) Eight less than twice a certain number.
3) A variable y is increased by x then the result is doubled.
4) One more than three times a certain number
5) The sum of m and n is increased by 6.
6) Two less than a number divided by three times the number.
7) The quotient of 7 and the product of 3 and a number.
8) The product of two numbers less than the sum of those numbers.
9) The product of nine and a number, decreased by six.
10) Jenny earns $30 a day working part time at a supermarket. Write an algebraic expression to represent the amount of money she will earn in d days.