Solve the following problems; write your answer to 1 decimal place if necessary.
0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed this quiz. You cannot start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Would you like to add your score to the leaderboard?
1) Jason ate 15g of a 210g chicken pie. What percentage of the pie was eaten?
2) In a guest lodge, 56 rooms out of 106 rooms are luxury suites. What percentage of the guest lodge is made up of the luxury suites?
3) A tour de France competition covers 2055km. Pierre Lester won the first segment of the race which covered 610km. What percentage of the race did he cover?
4) Accra is a city in Ghana and it covers an area of 612km. If Ghana has an area of 14,612km, what percentage of Ghana does Accra cover?
5) The total time spent in a school is 8 hours. If recess takes 45 minutes, what percentage of the time spent in school is recess?
6) A meat sauce weighs 150g, of which 20g is meat. What percentage of the sauce is meat?
7) Terry scored 25 out of 45 marks in a class assessment. What is his percentage score?
8) Total amount of tickets sold in a stad ium for a football match was £11,576. If the sale of all the tickets would earn them £20,651, what percentage of the football tickets was sold?
9) Janet owns a dance class of 68 students. 26 of her students dance ballet, 14 students dance jazz and 28 students dance hip hop.
a) Find the percentage of students that dance ballet.
b) Find the percentage of students that dance jazz and hip hop.
a) = students
b) = students
10) In a cinema hall, 59 out of 116 seats are unoccupied. What percentage of the seats is occupied?