0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed this quiz. You cannot start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
(1) There are 6 pencils in a pack. Jenny and Mark shares it equally
Each child gets pencils.
(2) There are 8 fishes. Share them equally between 2 cats.
Each cat has fishes.
(3) There are 18 bones. Share them equally among 3 dogs
Each dog gets bones
(4) There are 10 bananas. Share them equally among 5 monkeys.
Each monkey has bananas
(5) There are 20 nuts under a tree. Share them equally among 4 squirrels.
Each squirrel has nuts.