Read each question carefully. For each problem, construct a linear equation to solve it
0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed this quiz. You cannot start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1) Find in the following rectangle.
a) x= cm
b) x= cm
2)Find x if the perimeter is 5cm.
3) The length of a rectangle is 3 times its width. If the perimeter of the rectangle is 16cm, find the width of the rectangle (Hint: let the width be xcm).
4) The length of a rectangle is 4cm more than its width. If the perimeter is 13cm, find its width.
5) The width of a rectangle is 5cm less than its length. If the perimeter of the rectangle is 18cm, find the length.
6) Find the value of in the following rectangles:
b) x= cm
7) Find the value of in the following triangles.
8) The angles of a triangle are 320, x0and (4x+3)0. Find the value of x
9) Find the value of “ a” in the diagrams below :
10) Find the length of the sides of this equilateral triangle.