The table below shows the projected population of some African countries by the 2015 mid-year normalized demographic projections.
0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed this quiz. You cannot start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1) What is the difference between the highest and lowest population?
2) By how much is Ghana’s population greater than Ivory Coast?
3) What is the sum of Burkina Faso and Togo’s population?
4) What is the population of the listed countries altogether?
5) A company produces 387,525,610 tins of milk annually. If by the first quarter of the year it has produced 9,688,153 tins, how many more tins of milk does the company need to produce to meet their annual target?
6) Roland earns £550,000,000 in a year and Rodney earns £385,000,000. How much do the two brothers earn altogether by the end of the year?
7) The distance from Town A to Town B is 356,200m and the distance from Town B to Town C is 1135000m. What will be the distance between Town A and Town C, if you need to travel through Town B?
8) A publishing company publishes 528,650 books in January, 536,500 books in February and 627,750 books in March. How many books did they publish altogether from January to March?
9) Karen read 4 books in a month. She read a book with 325 pages in Week one, 400 pages in Week two, 568 in Week three and 450 in Week four. How many pages did she read altogether by the end of the month?
10) Find the difference between 9,875,000 and 2,652,000.