0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed this quiz. You cannot start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1) If 10 people take 10 days to pick the apples from a tree, how many days will it take 4 people to do the same job?
2) In the year 2000, there were 8 deaths per 1000 residents in a community. If there were 16,000 residents in the community in 2000, how many people died in the community that year?
3) Five machines, when operated for 9 hours each day can harvest a farm in 16 days. How many days would 8 machines take to harvest the same field if each machine is operated for 10 hours each day?
4) If 270 kg of corn would feed 42 horses for 21 days, for how many days would 360 kg of it feed 21 horses?
5) If 30 labourers working 7 hours a day can finish a piece of work in 18 days, how many labourers working 6 hours a day can finish it in 30 days?
6) Thirty-five workers can build a house in 16-days. How many days will 28 workers working at the same rate take to build the same house?
7) The weights of three boys are in the ratio 4:5:6. If the sum of the weights of the heaviest and the lightest boy is 45 kg more than the weight of the third boy, what is the weight of the lightest boy?
8) 1600 men have provisions for 28 days in the temple. If after 4 days, 400 men leave the temple, how long will the food last now?
9) A garrison of 2000 men has provisions for 54 days. At the end of 15 days, a reinforcement team departs to a new zone, and it was discovered that the provisions will last for an extra 21 days. How many soldiers are in the in the reinforcement team?
10) An orphanage had provisions to cater for 300 children in 90 days. After 20 days, 50 children left the orphanage. How long would the remaining food last at the same rate?