0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed this quiz. You cannot start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1)One jar of crushed ginger costs $2. How many jars can you buy for $4?
2) Jasmine bought 32 kiwi fruits for $16. How many kiwi fruits can Lisa buy if she has $4?
3) If 30 match sticks have a mass of 45g, what would be the mass of 40 match sticks?
4) A cup of brown rice costs $5. How many cups can you buy for $45?
5) One cantaloupe costs $2. How man cantaloupes can you buy for $66?
6) One package of blueberries costs $3. How many packages of blueberries can you buy for $39?
7) Jenny can send texts on her phone at the rate of 32 words per minute. If she sends 8 texts that average 80 words each, about how long would it take her?
8) Five bars of chocolate cost $2.90. Find the cost of nine bars.
9) Find the cost of 48 eggs when 15 eggs can be bought for $2.10
10) One bunch of seedless black grapes costs $2. How many bunches can you buy for $20?