Typed only the answer in the space provided
0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed this quiz. You cannot start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1)Use equivalent ratios to find the value of the letter
2)Use equivalent ratios to find the value of the letter
3) Use equivalent ratios to find the value of the letter
4) Use equivalent ratios to find the value of the letter
5) The student-to-faculty ratio at a small college is 𝟏𝟕:𝟑. The total number of students is 𝟕𝟒𝟎. How many faculty members are there at the college?
= faculty members
6) Ms. Johnson and Ms. Samson were folding report cards to send home to parents. The ratio of the number of report cards Ms. Johnson folded to the number of report cards Ms. Samson folded is 2:3. At the end of the day, Ms. Johnson folded 120 report cards. How many report cards did Ms. Samson fold?
= report cards.
7) The Speedy Fast Ski Resort keeps track of the number of skiers and snowboarders who buy season passes. The ratio of the number of skiers who bought season passes to the number of snowboarders who bought season passes is 1:2.If 1,250 more snowboarders bought season passes than skiers, how many snowboarders and skiers bought season passes?
8) When Carla looked out at the school parking lot, she noticed that for every 2 minivans, there were 5 other types of vehicles. If there are 161 vehicles in the parking lot, how many of them are not minivans?
9) Sammy and David sold water bottles to raise money for new football uniforms. Sammy sold 5 water bottles for every 3 water bottles David sold. If Sammy sold 100 water bottles, how many bottles did David sell?
10) The ratio of the number of adults to the number of students at the prom has to be 1:10. Last year there were 477 more students than adults at the prom. If the school is expecting the same attendance this year, how many adults should attend the prom?