0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed this quiz. You cannot start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Would you like to add your score to the leaderboard?
1)The number of plants remaining in a park after a harsh winter was 56320. This was calculated to be 12% fewer than the original number of plants. Find the original number of plants.
2)There are now 295 fans of the Wolf Tree Football Club. Last year there were only 250 fans. By what percentage has the number of fans increased?
3) The number of coffee shops in the Mexico increased from 66,200 to 77,454 in the last five years. By what percentage has the number of shops increased?
4) This year only 60,375 people auditioned for X Factor compared to 80,500 last year. By what percentage has the number of people decreased since last year?
5) The number of cars passing a certain junction was counted to be 41883. This was a decrease of 31% compared to the previous week. Find the number of cars that passed the junction in the previous week.
6) Find the percentage increase in the number of butterflies estimated in a butterfly farm.
7) 43200 people entered the Milo Marathon this year that’s a decrease on last year’s entries. Last year 48000 people entered. What percentage has the number of entries decreased from last year to this year?
8) The number of people who watched the Cliff Diving Monkeys YouTube video on the first day was 15,800. On the second day the number of people were reduced to 13,114. What is this reduction expressed as a percentage?
9) A total of 6,600 blades of grass were counted in one square metre of a lawn. After adding fertilizer, the count one month later was 7062 blades. By what percentage had the amount of grass increased?
10) At the last count, there were 1,300 cars passing a junction each hour. Two years ago there were only 1,000 cars passing the junction each hour. By what percentage has the number of cars increased?