Read the questions carefully and solve the following problems
0 of 8 questions completed
You have already completed this quiz. You cannot start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 8 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
2) Sixth grade students were surveyed on their favorite subjects. One fifths prefer math, 0.35 prefer social studies, and 45% prefer reading. Order the subjects from least favorite to most favorite.
3) Bart conducted a music survey among his friends. He reported that 0.42 prefer pop music, 22% prefer rock music and 2/5 prefer country music. Explain what is wrong with Bart’s results.
4) Forty percent of the students in Mrs. Henry’s fourth grade class are 9 years old. Another 0.25 are 10 years old, and the rest of the class are 11 years old. Write the number of students that are 11 years old as a fraction, decimal and a percentage.
In fraction =
In decimal =
In percentage = %
6) Granny enjoys serving her visitors tea. Yesterday she had 12 cups and 10 matching saucers, but this morning she dropped a tray holding one third of the cups and half the saucers, breaking everything on the tray. What percentage of cups and saucer were broken?
She broke % of cups and % of saucers
8) List the five counties in order of population from least to greatest.