Read the questions carefully and solve the following problems
0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed this quiz. You cannot start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1) 12 out of 92 residents of Richmond city have tried skiing at some point, whereas 11% of the residents of Knox city have gone skiing. Which city has a greater percentage of residents who have gone sking?
2) In Harrison County, 39% of the residents surveyed preferred dogs as pets. In Putnam County, 38 out of 93 residents surveyed preferred dogs as pets. Which county has a greater percentage of residents who prefer dogs as pets?
3) Maria visited 49% of her favorite websites. Janelle visited 2 out of 5 of her favorite websites. Who visited a greater percentage of their favorite websites?
4) In a survey of favourite ice cream, chocolate received 1/4 of the votes, strawberry got 33.3% of the votes and vanilla received 0.37 of the votes. Which flavour got the most votes?
5) During study time, Percy finished 57 out of 84 problems of his math homework. Ruben did 76% of the problems in his math homework. Who did a greater percentage of the math homework?
6) Britney and Prince are trying to finish their science project before their favourite TV show starts. Britney finished 73% of the project while Prince finished of his project. Who finished a greater percentage of the project before the show?
7) About 35% of the people who come to the park bring a dog and two fifths of the people who come to the park exercise. Which group of people represents a larger percentage of the people who come to the park?
8) Bruce’s Dinner served three fifth of its meals within half an hour. Super Grillers served 62% of its meals within half an hour. Which restaurant served a greater percentage of meals within half an hour?
9) In Janelle’s closet, seven tenth of the items are cotton. In Jack’s closet, 71% of the items are cotton. Who has a greater percentage of cotton clothing in their closet?
10) Two tubs of diet ice cream claim the following:
Tub A: An 84g tub advertises only 3g fat.
Tub B: A 64g tub advertises only 3% fat.
Which of the two brands contains less amount of fat?