Read the questions carefully and solve the following problems.
0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed this quiz. You cannot start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1) Liam went to school with his pocket money of $2.50. He spent 80cents at the shop. What percentage of his pocket money had he spent?
2) Bob obtained 32 marks out of 40 in a Mathematics test. What percentage was this?
3) Lydia scored 15 out of 18, while Harley scored 13 out of 15 in a Geography test. Compare their percentages to decide who did better in the test.
4) Express 150mm as a percentage of:
a) 200mm b) 2m c) 90cm
a)= % b) = % c= %
5) What percentage of $80 is:
a) $60 b) $100 c) $70 d) $2.80
a) = % b) = %
c)= % d) = %
6) In a particular year, it rained in Detroit 123 days of the year. What percentage of the year was wet?
7) Before Anita and Belinda started a diet, their masses were 95kg and 86kg respectively. Anita’s mass is now 80kg and Belinda mass is 78kg. Who has lost more weight in percentage?
8) A 250g apple pie has 7g of fat. What percentage of the pie’s mass is fat?
9) Last year, Susan picked 25% of the tomatoes in her garden. Ruth picked 20 out of 77 tomatoes in her garden. Who picked a greater percentage of tomatoes?
10) At Franklin High School, 6 out of 42 students are currently taking an art class. Across town at Roosevelt High School, 12% of the students are taking art. Which school has a greater percentage of students enrolled in art?