Answer these questions.
0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed this quiz. You cannot start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1)Write all the square numbers between 5o and 100.
2) Write all the triangular numbers using the first fifteen consecutive numbers.
, , , , , , , , , , , , ,
3) 36 is both a square number and a triangular number, True or False?
4) When I double a triangular number, I will get a square number as my answer, True or False?
5) 145 is a square number, True or False?
6) Write down the next square number after 144.
7) What is the next triangular number after 45?
8) Which set of numbers are triangular numbers, a) 55, 66, 78, 91 b) 36, 49, 64, 81 c) 49, 66, 81, 91
9) If I add two square numbers, I will always end up with a triangular number. True or False?
10)If I multiply a number by 6 and then multiply the product by itself I will get the square number 144. Find the number.