0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed this quiz. You cannot start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Would you like to add your score to the leaderboard?
1)A cupcake which weighs 90g contains 27g of frosting.
a)What fraction of the cake is frosting?
b) What fraction of the cake are the other ingredients?
2) Oat crunches for 30 people contain 125g of whole oats, 200g of brown sugar, 250g of margarine and 200g of porridge oats.
a)What fraction of the recipe is whole oats?
b) By how much is the fraction of margarine more than the fraction of brown sugar?
3) In a box of sweets 2/5 are nut centres, 1/3 are soft centres and the rest are toffees.
a)What fraction of the sweets are toffees?
b)1f 10 sweets are nut centre, how many sweets are there in the box?
4) Benjamin runs 400m out of 4.5km race. What fraction of the race does he have left?
5) Sabelo get R200.0 pocket money a week. He spends R75.0 on fruits, R80.0on transportation and the rest on miscellaneous.
6) 4/9 of the students in school are boys. If the school has 1080 students, how many female students are in the school?
= female students
7) From a 10 metres length of plank, two planks measuring 15/4m and 22/5 m were cut out 10 metres. What length of plank is left?
8) The journey from Mrs. Martin’s house to the family’s favorite shopping mall is 2 and 3/8 km. She walked 1 and 4/7 km, what distance does she have left?
9) Three parcels together weigh 9 and 7/12kmOne of the parcels weights 3 and 5/8km and the other weighs 2 and 2/15 km. What is the weight of the third parcel?
10) If 32/15 times a number is 8/9 , find the number.