0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed this quiz. You cannot start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1) Rita and Abe are studying the same set of new words for Spanish class. Rita decides to break the set of words into groups of 11 words without any word left out. Meanwhile, Abe breaks the set of words into groups of 14 words without any word left out. What is the smallest number of words that could be in the complete set?
The smallest number of words that could be in the complete set is
2) Katie is getting older and feels like she should donate her collection of stuffed animals to children who are less fortunate. She has 8 stuffed cats and 16 stuffed dogs, which she wants to divide into identical groups, with no stuffed animals left over. What is the greatest number of groups Katie can place her stuffed animals into?
The greatest number of groups Katie can place her stuffed animals into is =
3) Dakota has just moved to a new town and wants to share plates of baked goods with her neighbors. She has 20 cookies and 10 brownies to share, and she wants to split them equally in the plates with no food left over. What is the greatest number of plates she can make to share?
The greatest number of plates she can make to share is =
4) Hana is making fruit baskets. She has 9 apples and 18 oranges.wants to make all the fruit baskets identical without having any pieces of fruit left over. What is the greatest number of fruit baskets Hana can make?
The greatest number of fruit basket Hana can make is = baskets
5) Kenneth wants to create snack bags for a trip. He has 4 granola bars and 12 pieces of dried fruit. If the snack bags should be identical without any food left over, what is the greatest number of snack bags Kenneth can make?
The greatest number of snack bags Kenneth can make is =
6) Julie makes get-well-soon kits. She has 48 cans of chicken soup and 8 boxes of tissue which she wants to use to make identical kits with no materials left over. What is the least number of get-well-soon kits Julie can make?
The least number of get- well -soon kits Julie can make is = kits
7) The city’s youth commission wants to hold events for 12 students from Allenville High and 18 students from Kinley High. The commission would like the same combination of Allenville and Kinley students at each event, with no students left out or attending multiple events. What is the greatest number of events that the commission can hold?
The greatest number of events the commission can hold is =
8) Bridget made two types of cakes: chocolate and vanilla. She cut all of the chocolate cakes into 14 slices each and all of the vanilla cakes into 15 slices each. If Bridget ended up with the same number of slices of each type of cake, what is the minimum number of slices of each type?
The minimum number of slices is = slices
9) Elise is making flower arrangements. She has 18 roses and 10 daisies. If Elise wants to make all the arrangements identical and have no flowers left over, what is the minimum number of flower arrangements she can make?
The minimum number of flower arrangements is =
10) Vicky has collected 15 T-shirts and 6 buttons from her favourite band. She wants to combine them into identical sets to sell with no pieces left over. What is the greatest number of sets Vicky can make?
The greatest number of sets Vicky can make is =