Write an expression for each of the following
For the answering Use “/” for fraction and Leave space between a number and operational sign e.g x + 2
0 of 12 questions completed
You have already completed this quiz. You cannot start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 12 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1) six times a number
2) Five less than a number.
3) Seven more than a number
4) Two less than a number plus three times the number
5) A certain number was divided by 2 and then 5 was added.
6) Eight more than twice a number.
7) Add 3 to a number and multiply the result by 6.
8) The sum of m and n is increased by 6.
9) Take 23 from the sum of p and q.
10) Divide the product of a and b by 3.
11) Add 11 to the quotient of c and d.
12) Multiply the quotient of 45 and 9 by x.