0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed this quiz. You cannot start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1)Right hand side and left hand side interchange under reflection.
2) In translation, the shape is moved in the same distance.
3) In reflection each point on the image is as far behind the mirror line as its corresponding point in front.
4) In translation, the shape can turn as it slides.
5) For all three transformations, the size and shape of the figure being moved does not change.
6) In rotation, all point and their images remain the same distance from the centre of rotation.
7) Each side of a shape spins through the same angle during rotation.
8) Spinning occur in translation.
9)Right hand side becomes left hand side in translation.
10) Right hand side becomes left hand side in translation