0 of 14 questions completed
You have already completed this quiz. You cannot start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 14 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1)A kite is a regular polygon.
2) An equilateral triangle is a regular polygon.
3) Rectangle is a special case of a parallelogram
4) Curves or line intervals can close up to form a polygon.
5) All quadrilaterals have two diagonals.
6) There is no quadrilateral which does not have pair of parallel sides.
7) All four sided plane shapes are quadrilaterals.
8) A square is a rectangle with all sides equal.
9) A rectangle is also a parallelogram.
10) A rhombus is a regular polygon.
11)Trapezium has one pair of parallel sides.
12) A kite and a square have all sides equal.
13) Scalene triangle has sides of different length
14)Obtuse triangle has one angle greater than 90°.