0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed this quiz. You cannot start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1)A car travelled at an average speed of 72.24kph on a trip. If the car travelled for hours, how far did it go?
2) On a quiz, Meg scored 95.28% and Tony scored 93.33%. By what percentage did Meg beat Tony?
3) An oil barrel when 3/4 full needs 39.745 litres of oil to fill it up. How many liters of oil does the barrel hold when full?
4) A motorbike travels 9.6km on a litre of petrol. How far will it travel on half litre of petrol?
5) A shop sold £1,854.47 worth of dresses. If they sold 53 dresses altogether, how much was each dress sold at
6) A book costs £4.50 and a pen costs £1.99. How much will Blair pay for 2 pens and a book?
7) 6 metres of cloth cost £22.5. How much will 15 metres of the same cloth cost?
8) A bag of seeds fills 15 square meters of farmland. How many such bags will fill 187.5 square metres of farmland during planting?
9) A shop bought a material for £6.45 a metre and sold it at £8.70 per metre. How much profit will the shop make for 18 metres of the material?
10) On a quiz, Meg scored 95.28% and Tony scored 93.33%. By what percentage did Meg beat Tony