0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed this quiz. You cannot start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1)A coil of wire is 76.8m long. How many pieces of wire, each 3.2m long can be cut from the coil?
2)Jim had £24.50; Peter had £12.45 and Jane had £0.50. How much do they have altogether?
3) A boy gets £1.75 as pocket money for a week. How much money will he get in 4 weeks?
4) A 3800 litre tank was filed to the brim. In 3 months, the water had reduced by 1238.65 liters. How much water is left in the tank?
5) 25 children raised £62.5 for charity. How much did each child raise?
6) Carmen had three £2 notes. She decided to save £2.50. How much did she have to spend?
7) What is the product of 83.27 and 4.8?
= To 2 decimal places
8) How many times is 2.4 contained in 40.8?
9) Mum made three cakes weighing 1.4kg, 2.86kg and 1.96kg. What is the total weight of the cakes?
10) A boy bought an electric toy car for £15.50 at a fair and later sold it for £18.20. How much extra money did he make?