Answer the following questions.
0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed this quiz. You cannot start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1) Write a 6-digit number with 2 in the ten thousands place, 0 in the thousands place and 5 in the hundred thousands place.
2) Use the digits 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 to write a 5-digit number without repeating 6.
3) Write a 5-digit number with 6 in the tens place, 0 in the thousands place and 9 in the ten thousands place.
4) Write a number which has 6 digits, with 5 in the thousands place, 1 in the hundred thousand place and 0 in the units place.
5) Ama’s number has 5 digits with 6 in the thousands place, 4 in the tens place and 2 in the units place. What could the number be?