0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed this quiz. You cannot start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1) Write a five digit number with 4 in the units place, 6 in the thousands place and 1 in the tens place 7 in the ten housands and 3 in the hundreds.
2) Write a four digit number without using 5 and 8.
3) Write a six digit number with 2 in the ten thousands place and zero in the hundreds place.
4) Use digits from 3-9 to make a 5-digit number with 4 in the thousands place.
5) Write a 6-digit number without repeating any digit.