0 of 8 questions completed
You have already completed this quiz. You cannot start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 8 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1) Make the smallest possible number using all the digits.
2) Make a 5 digit number of your choice with 6 at the unit , 7 at thousands, 8 at hundreds, 1 at tens.
3) Make a 5 digit even number with 8 at thousands, 1 at tens,0 at hundreds and 2 at ten thousands.
4) Make a 5 digit odd number with 8 at thousands, 1 at tens,6 at hundreds and 2 at ten thousands..
5) Make the largest possible number using all the digits.
6) Use these digits 9,4,3,2 to make an even number greater than 5000.
7) Use these all the digits 6, 9,7,2,1 to make the greatest an even number.
8) Make the smallest possible number using all the digits below.