0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed this quiz. You cannot start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1) Make a 5–digit decimal number with a 4 in the thousandth place and a 7 tens position.
2) Make the smallest possible 6-digit decimal number.
3) Make the largest possible 4-digit multiple of 5.
4) Make the smallest prime number.
5) Make the smallest 2-digit prime number.
6) Make the largest 2-digit composite number.
7) Make a 5-digit multiple of 4.
8) Make a 6-digit number with 9 in the thousand place, and 4 in the hundredth place.
9) Make a 4-digit number divisible by 2 & 3.
10) Make a 5-digit number divisible by 9.