CORRESPONDENCE/LONG DISTANCE MATHS MODULE REGISTRATION
We have available 10 learning modules which are adequate to prepare secondary school students for the WAEC/WASSCE/JAMB/KTC/MATRIC/IGCSE/GRADE 10 examinations.
**Each Module comes with videos for each respective chapter. Each video is thirty-minutes or more.
- Register as a student by clicking on STUDENT REGISTRATION to obtain your registration number.
- Choose your required Modules and to purchase your modules, click on the BUY NOW button and then click on the CHECKOUT button and go through the Payment Process.
- Pay via Credit/Debit Card or:
Bank Name: HSBC
Account Name: Brilliant Maths and Science Education UK
Account Number: 74551583
- On receipt of your payment, your Student ID Number and your required Module will be sent to you by PDF.
- Each module of the course has several chapters and each chapter is made up of sub-topics. There are one or more exercises at the end of each sub-topic.
- Registered Brilliant Maths students are expected to study the examples and work out the answers to the exercises under each sub-topic showing all the required steps.
- At the end of each chapter, send your answers to the exercises for marking and feedback via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by WhatsApp on +233 245 755 072 / +44 7435 861229 / +234 907 692 2279.
- Marked work will be sent back to the student by WhatsApp or email.
- Attempt to get a 100% score after each chapter.